Your smile plays a big part in your appearance. It is the first thing that people notice about you, besides your eyes, which influences how people perceive you. A bright smile is associated with good health, confidence, and happiness, which essentially draws people to you and makes you more successful in your personal and professional relationships.
If you’re looking to restore or improve the health and appearance of your teeth, the first step would be a free cosmetic dentistry consultation at Precision Dental in Garden Grove, Orange County.
What to Expect
Your consultation will be a brief appointment with our cosmetic dentist to discuss the various treatments available, and the best options for your case. This provides a great opportunity to ask about specific procedures you’re interested in – the treatment process, how it would benefit you, the recovery time, how your life would change, etc.
Step 1: Prepare for the consultation
To ensure the best results from your cosmetic dentistry consultation, you should have a good idea of what you want – your ideal smile – before approaching the dentist. Generally, you should know:
● What shade of white you would like your teeth to be – natural, ultra-white, in-between
● Do you want your teeth to be in perfect alignment or slightly varied?
● Do you think your smile is toothy, gummy, or awkward in any other way?
● What defects do you want fixed? – missing tooth, crooked/misaligned teeth, fractured teeth, stained teeth, etc.
Step 2: Your Consultation
Even as you express your interests to the dentist, you dental visit will also include a mini-examination, a review of your dental and medical history, and dental imaging so the dentist can have a clear look at your teeth.
Next, you will establish clear treatment goals based on your needs and concerns. At the end of the visit, you will know:
● The cosmetic procedures that are right for your case
● What to realistically expect after each procedure – based on previous patients before-and-after pictures
● How long the treatments will take
● When to start your cosmetic dental treatment
Contact us today
Your smile means everything to us, so we make it our mission to help you achieve the best smile possible. Please contact us as Precision Dental in Garden Grove, OC to learn more about our cosmetic dentistry consultation, or to schedule your appointment.